Ninim Sama's application [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NinymSan
Nu'Ruk
Nu'Ruk

Ninim Sama's application [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Ninim Sama's application [Accepted]   Ninim Sama's application [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2022 11:33 am

Dear members of MOB,

I would like to formally present my application to your guild.

Real life information :
My name is Manu, I’m a 27 years old guy. I live in France since 2010. I enjoy listening music and playing videogames like Tibia,  LoL, Albion Online etc etc. I work on the hotel industry irl and I use my free time to play and do some sports.

Information about your life in tibia

I joined Tibia back in 2010 on an old server named Danera, I used to play with some friends from school but eventually everybody stopped playing and I took a break. I joined Antica when I moved to EU and played a Druid character named Ethreya that used to be in MOB (or probably It was another character, probably my second character a Knight, quite hard to remember few years later)
My main character is now Ninim Sama a 114 RP with quite decent skills (yes I enjoy spending time on trainners). My plan is to level up my main and then do the same with few alts from diffrent classes, all of them on the same server of Antica.

Why do you wish to join Messiahs of Bedlam?
Even though I’m the « lone wolf » kind of player I also enjoy spending time with nice and helpful people, hunting, doing quests or just hang out, chill and chat. I’m also ready to help my teammates whenever It’s needed!
Also as I mentioned before I used to be on MOB few years ago and you guys helped me with tips, and also protected me from some PKs!

Role Playing story,
Well to be honest I have not thought about a role story for Ninim Sama but let me try !
Ninim Sama is a brave Royal Paladin, always fighting dark creatures in the deepest tombs of Darashia.
One day the voices from the light spirits spoken to her on her dreams. Those voices told her that her new mission as a Paladin that carry the power of light, was to wipe out all the evil Grim Reapers that were disturbing the nights and dreams of all the Darashian citizens !
Ninim Sama decided to act as soon as she could. She took her shiny equipment, her strongest arrows and even some of her best mana potions, of course she did not forget the very important fire walls runes as she was decided to bring a hell for the Grim Reapers so them would never come back to the city of Darashia.
Ninim Sama spent hours, days, even months on her hunt… Many evil and dark souls were cleansed by Ninim’s mighty ligh power !
But…
One day Ninim Sama made a mistake that she would regret for many years to come….
She forgot to place a fire wall rune and she got one shotted by 2 Grim Reapers…..
Since that day Ninim Same stills skilling with trainners to recover the confidence she lost on that day.
The End
Back to top Go down
Ethie
Admin
Admin
Ethie

Ninim Sama's application [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninim Sama's application [Accepted]   Ninim Sama's application [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2022 5:15 am

Hello

Thank you for your application! You'll hear from us in a few days.

Regards,
Ethie
Back to top Go down

Ninim Sama's application [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1