Application for guild [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
albrt
Nu'Ruk
Nu'Ruk

Application for guild [Accepted]  Empty
PostSubject: Application for guild [Accepted]    Application for guild [Accepted]  I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 2:56 pm

Hello my name is Alen im 30 years old.
I have played tibia for a long time was retired for a along time and now i started agien on my 304 Ek im playing alot whit my RL borther Glutti and he told me alot about this pve guild so im very intresed to join you and have some fun and do some new bosses and alot off teamhunts and questing.
Back to top Go down
Minervawand
Admin
Admin
Minervawand

PostSubject: Re: Application for guild [Accepted]    Application for guild [Accepted]  I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 5:18 pm

Hey Albrt,

Welcome back to tibia, i am glad to hear you and Glutti have fun hunting.
Would you please read this post and adjust your application?
Hope to hear from you soon.

Greetings, Minerva
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/stephanie.vanree
albrt
Nu'Ruk
Nu'Ruk

PostSubject: Re: Application for guild [Accepted]    Application for guild [Accepted]  I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 10:37 am

This story takes place on far island called Rookgaard it was a hot summer night when i had finished my hunting and collected my troll trophy, as i began to return to the temple i met a strange young lad not very experienced begging me saying "free items plx free items plx" i thought to myself maybe i should do this one small kindness before i leave this godforsaken island i tossed him my Carlin sword which was soaked in blood of the trolls i just slayed. He quickly took up the sword and headed for the rat cave i stayed in some days ago, i visited The Oracle as i was about to pleed for her to make me a knight and send me of to venore and there i was standing in the depot of venore and was thinking about that guy i helped maybe i should do what he did i started yelling FREE ITEMS PLX !! The next thing i saw was a powerfull druid giving me a fire sword i was forever greatful and was on my way to hunt yet agane.
Back to top Go down
Minervawand
Admin
Admin
Minervawand

PostSubject: Re: Application for guild [Accepted]    Application for guild [Accepted]  I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 10:48 am

Real-life information
my name is Alen im 30 years old. RL borther Glutti
 Application for guild [Accepted]  2705 

Information about your life in Tibia.
This point should include the information about you in Tibia. You can start off with basic information, like nickname, level of your character and if the character you are applying with is your main character. If you were in other guilds before, we would like to know the name of the guilds you have been in. If you left them, we would also like to know the reason.
You should include information about your overall reputation in Tibia (that also means reputation on another worlds). Whether or not you have any enemies, but also whether you made friends in the game, perhaps you may even have some friends inside our guild. You should also include that.
Last, but not least, we would also like to hear about your goals and ambitions in Tibia.
304 Ek.............

Why do you wish to join Messiahs of Bedlam?
This point should include the reason why you are interested in joining Messiahs of Bedlam. Your expectations of our guild and what do you think our guild can offer you. It should also include what you can bring to our guild and why do you think we should accept you into the guild.

Roleplaying story
 Application for guild [Accepted]  2705
Back to top Go down
albrt
Nu'Ruk
Nu'Ruk

PostSubject: Re: Application for guild [Accepted]    Application for guild [Accepted]  I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 2:02 pm

Information about your life in Tibia.

My nickname is Garkixx and this is my main character this is an Ek lvl 305 i have never been in a guild even bofore i retired from tibia. I don't have any reputation since i just bought this character on the Bazaar so i do not have any enemies nor friends that i know of i have mostly played tibia with rl friends which are not playing any more i guess. My goals in tibia is simple i just want to have fun make some friends try to get as high lvl as possible even tho im working and dont always have time to play.

Why do you wish to join Messiahs of Bedlam?

My reason for joining MoB is that i have heard a lot good things about you guys like for example everyone is very helpful and kind and treats each other with respect. My expectations of MoB is that i get help about things maybe some tips here and there and i think that Mob can offer a a lot of team hunting questing together doing bosses and so on. What i can offer to MoB is being the best knight that i can be that means help out others if possible tanking doing stuff with everyone so i think that i would be a great addition and fit well in Mob since i don't make trouble with others i'm a kind respectful guy
Back to top Go down
Minervawand
Admin
Admin
Minervawand

PostSubject: Re: Application for guild [Accepted]    Application for guild [Accepted]  I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 2:05 pm

Thank you for your application.
You will hear from us in a few days, keep an eye on your inbox in game.
Back to top Go down
Minervawand
Admin
Admin
Minervawand

PostSubject: Re: Application for guild [Accepted]    Application for guild [Accepted]  I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 6:38 pm

Garkixx

check your inbox in tibia Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for guild [Accepted]    Application for guild [Accepted]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for guild [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1