Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jugga
Messiahs Guild Member
Messiahs Guild Member
Jugga

Jugga's Application [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Jugga's Application [Accepted]   Jugga's Application [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2022 2:23 pm

Good day, Messiahs Of Bedlam Leaders,

I am interested in serving my sword to the one true Valour guild; Please see contents about me and my story below!

Information About me! Cool

My name is Brandon. I'm a 25-year-old male and I come from the United Kingdom.(yes, I drink tea...) In my spare time, I love listening and reading the Lores of Tibia, along with players stories on Mysteriandos. I love meeting new people to share new memories and experiences with.
Of course, I cannot forget to add my two cats; Tigger and Casper.
I love to drink beer on a Friday night and do silly things with friends.
Jugga's Application [Accepted] Casper11

My life in Tibia;sunny

This might come as a bit of a shock and a little strange to most other people in Tibia. However, It will not stop me from sharing my story... I first started playing Tibia in 2020, during the lockdown period of Covid and I truly fell in love with the game. I met someone on Reddit who introduced me properly to the game and taught me everything I needed to know. His name is "Alumno Auxilio" and he plays over on Suna, I will always be grateful for the memories we've had. My main Char is Royal Paladin "Deci", he is a level 385 and currently lives over at Harmonia. I had him since level 1. 
Not only was the game introduced to me in 2020. It was also briefly introduced by my brother back in 2006, when I was 9 years old, he played for a very long time.
A few years back, sadly my brother and his memories passed away, I use to watch him on Antica kill rot worms and drag bodies from the north of Thais collecting as much gold as he could. That is my only fondest memory of Tibia until 2 years ago. 

I finally decided to try to understand why my brother loved this game, I was always so stubborn and never tried it, so I decided to walk in his footsteps with all the time I had in 2020. Of course, it is a lot different now, unlike it was back then. But I still have made many memories with friends in the game,
I couldn't even imagine what he had. Still to this day, I've been trying to access his account just to find out what his chars name was here in Antica. He use to tell stories over MSN messenger to his friends about how the Mercenarys would PK him because he would drag lots of furniture in front of their guild hall to block it. Maybe players of the guild might have been friends with him, ill never know.
I still have lots of blip memories of him, but I think it's time I start making my own. So I now have a close to heart char on Antica called "Brandn", a nice fitting name for a Knight! I will slowly progress here, training skills, and questing. I am a low level now, but I don't want to rush anything. At first, I was into PG, but then I slowly started to appreciate the game more as well as its the community, I became more of an RPG'er and helping other people. I do believe in good karma... if you do something good for someone. You will always somewhere down the road get it back and that feels more special than anything else, goes well in life too.

Why do you wish to join Messiahs of Bedlam?

As this is one of the oldest guilds in Antica. I want to be a part of history as was my brother and make him proud. Not only that but, I'm looking for new friends to share/create stories with, who are happy to chat and hunt with as well as questing and just hang out in general and be a part of a family, make some memories always putting the guild first and keeping it's fire burning.

Roleplaying story! study

Found as a baby boy, deep in the mountains of Kazordoon. A strange shadow would take the boy to the Elven castle called Teshial. Where he was raised by the Elves until he was old enough to leave. The young boy learned many lessons by the 
older experienced Elves, even though he was a Dwarf with stubby feet and a big beard, they kept the boy safe and taught them everything they knew, even the magical powers of Dreamwalking... which can see the future events through dreams, which was a powerful weapon.
Many thought this was too much for the young dwarf. But the boy never gave up and kept on learning... Years later the King of Thais, King Tibianus ordered a noble task for the Teshial to colonize the lands known as Fair Plains, later known as 
Plains of Havoc. On the road towards the plains, the boy sensed something was not right and in the distance there was fire and bloodshed among The Nightmare Knights and the Giants spiders... A huge blast arrived at the Green-claw swamp separating the young dwarf from the Elves.
Leaving him stranded and alone. The boy found a path towards the north that lead him back towards the mountains of Kazordoon and through until he reached Femor hills, he met a friendly Goblin who kept him warm and told him of shelter over in
Ab'Dendriel. The Sun rose and the Goblin pointed towards the city he was not invited to. Once at the gate of Ab'Dendriel, he would make it his new home and continue his journey to find his Teshial comrades.

Perhaps one day I can continue this story, I enjoyed my new chars little backstory and I hope you did too.
I look forward to hearing from you and if my application is denied, I am grateful to whomever had the time to read it.

Yours Sincerely
Jugga, the Knight.

Jugga's Application [Accepted] Image_12

Last edited by Jugga on Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ethie
Admin
Admin
Ethie

PostSubject: Re: Jugga's Application [Accepted]   Jugga's Application [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2022 10:02 am

Hello Brandn!

That's a very good application!

You'll hear from us soon Jugga's Application [Accepted] 1f604
Back to top Go down
Jugga
Messiahs Guild Member
Messiahs Guild Member
Jugga

PostSubject: Re: Jugga's Application [Accepted]   Jugga's Application [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2022 12:32 pm

Ethie wrote:
Hello Brandn!

That's a very good application!

You'll hear from us soon Jugga's Application [Accepted] 1f604

Thank you Ethie for taking the time out of your day to read it. I appreciate it! Catch you soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jugga's Application [Accepted]   Jugga's Application [Accepted] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jugga's Application [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1