Sayoanna´s Application [Accepted]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sayoanna
Messiahs Guild Member
Messiahs Guild Member

Sayoanna´s Application [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Sayoanna´s Application [Accepted]   Sayoanna´s Application [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2020 3:53 pm

Real life information

My name is Sophie, I am 18 years old. I live in the north-west of Germany. I started playing Tibia at November 2019, so I am a new player.

Information about your life in tibia

My main character is Sayoanna, she is a lvl 204 Elite Knight.

I like to collect mounts and outfits. I think I am an achiever but I also like to do quests and of course hunting together with friends. Tibia is my first MMORPG and I really like to do thinks together with other players and meet nice people. I am a non pvp player, I never attack other players by myself, I just defend myself when it is needed.

My former Guild was "Criminal Divison" but I leaved it, because of 2 reasons. First reason is, it is inactive and the second reason is that there is a player who is not that nice and I don´t want to be in one Guild with him (he often makes trouble and start to fight other player for no reason, I don´t know him but sometimes people start to attacking me because I were in the same Guild as he is and I don´t want this anymore).

Why do you wish to join Messiahs of Bedlam?

I was looking for an active and friendly guild. Saynighte told me that your guild is what I am looking for. I agreed your guild codex and will follow it. I will to do my best to support your guild with all I am able to do.

Roleplaying-Character story
I know an older man. He was my friend an told me many stories of his adventures on a world who is far away. I listen him attentive and decided that I want to do that too. He told me “Yes do that that is really funny”. So, I start the preparations and after 8 days he told me that I am ready. So, I took my stuff and went to the boat, the boat to my adventurer. I left everything behind me and took the way.

As we arrived at the new country, I got very exited and overwhelmed from the big city I saw. Before I just know my small island far away from the other World. I was looking forward to exploring the new world together with my friend. He shows me some of his friends he met here. They have a guild and he invited me. I got very happy that I met so many new people. And now I have a group where I belong to. That feels good.

I am a knight so I have to get some equipment. My friend gave me some money and I bought all I needed. After a small preparation my adventure finally started. My friend took me to a city in a desert. I thought it looks nice. It was a really different from my former island. We went to an old house at the other side of the desert. It was a long way. As we arrived, I saw some evil creatures. I should fight them like I learned it at my island before. I told my friend that I want to explore the whole world. But he told me that I first have to train, because there are many evil creatures. One stronger than the other. For the next days I stayed on this place and my new friend visited me sometime. Everything was fine and I thought everyone here are really nice. But one day I learned the other side. I learned that there are people who aren´t nice. I was on my spot like the days before and trained to be able to explore new places. Then a stranger visited this place. This was nothing special I thought, because there were some strangers sometimes. Everyone went their own way and everything was fine. But not this time. He started attacking me. I get confused. Why is he attacking me and not the evil creatures? I don´t know what I should do, so I run away. Tried to escape from him. I run that fast I was able to do. As I stepped into the City he was gone and I was safe. I asked my friend why he does that, because I didn’t nothing wrong. They told me that on this Country not everyone is kind. I understood and from this time I would be more careful of other people.

Once a day someone from our guild meted me. He was at the same level as I am and he told me about team training. Team training? I listen him careful and first I didn’t know what I should think about that. But I told him that we can try it. So, the next day we went together to a new place. I got excited to visit a new place. It was at the same City but on another place at the desert. During the day I start to like to train with someone else. We became friends and at this time I was never alone at my training. Now I don´t just train to be able to visit new places. I train to protect my friend. I told my other friend about this new experience. We continue hunting day by day and went stronger and stronger. We visited some new places and solved some mysteries and missions. It was really funny.

But during the time my friends talked less and less. I get worried about them. What was wrong? Where are they? Was it my fault? Did I something wrong? but no answers for my questions. They just say “I will be there tomorrow” But they are weren’t there. At least they stopped talking. I thought they left this place. I got very sad about that. Now me and my friend are alone. But we are still together. Once a day another guild started to attacking us. As we asked, why they do that, they told me that’s because one of our guildmembers was not nice to them. I couldn’t believe that. They told me about this guy, he wasn´t one of my friends. I didn’t even know him. But they are right he was in the same guild as I am. I wondered why my friend let him be in our guild and I asked them. But they didn´t answered me. The next weeks it happened again and I don´t want to be in one guild with this guy. But I don´t want to leave my friends, so I waited. But my friends are still not there just this one guy. At least I decided to leave my guild. Now I felt alone. My training mate got less time too but still talking to me. We meted new people around the world and they talk how it is in their guild.

Once a time we took the help from 2 people. They were really kind and helped everyone. some Weeks later, as my friend was not there and I got in trouble, I didn’t find the way to my destination. I didn´t know what I should do and got frustrated. Then I remembered the guys we met weeks ago. I thought maybe one of them will help me. So, I call him. He helped me and we talk a bit. He decided to helped me by my training and showed me some new places. He showed me a new side from this world. Really strong creatures and a new way to fight them. He teaches me a lot. Once a day he told me about his guild and I listen him joyful. I wanted to have that to. He told me that I can try to join it an I will try it...

(I am sorry for my grammar. I hope you will understand it and that it says that what I want to say)
Back to top Go down
Ethie
Admin
Admin
Ethie

PostSubject: Re: Sayoanna´s Application [Accepted]   Sayoanna´s Application [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2020 5:16 pm

Greets.

Thank you for your application Very Happy

We will get back to you in a few days.
Back to top Go down
Minervawand
Admin
Admin
Minervawand

PostSubject: Re: Sayoanna´s Application [Accepted]   Sayoanna´s Application [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2020 5:30 pm

Hello,

Great rpg story  I love you
You will hear from us in a few days.

greetings Minerva
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/stephanie.vanree
Deaths Archers Evil Druid
Messiahs Guild Member
Messiahs Guild Member
Deaths Archers Evil Druid

PostSubject: Re: Sayoanna´s Application [Accepted]   Sayoanna´s Application [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2020 5:44 pm

Greetings,

What a wonderful application and a good story. It seems like a recount of your tibia life and not a RPG story but i still think it works great and gives an insight into the kind and friendly person you are. I look forward to seeing you around ingame, should you need any help or advice feel free to contact me ingame.

Yours,
Elite Teddy Bear / Deaths Archers Evil Druid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sayoanna´s Application [Accepted]   Sayoanna´s Application [Accepted] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sayoanna´s Application [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1