Baruch Goldstikker's application [Accepted]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baruch
Nu'Ruk
Nu'Ruk

Baruch Goldstikker's application [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Baruch Goldstikker's application [Accepted]   Baruch Goldstikker's application [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2022 10:07 pm

Dear Leaders of MOB,

I would be interested in joining the ranks of such a long standing guild. As following is my application;

Real life information

I am a guy that recently turned 30, I was playing Tibia in mid 2000s (Danubia folks there?), but quit, came back recently after an injury that put me in a cast for couple of weeks. I am Polish, though I have been living in Germany and US for some time I am currently residing in Poland. My real name is Marcin, I work in IT for living.

Information about your life in tibia

My character is 45+ lvl knight (focusing on skills currently, planning to buy my first pacc around 50lvl). What I enjoy the most is to explore the world of the game and a community factor to it. I like having online friends from all over the world, and I am very down-to-earth person. Going forward I am planning to complete quests, as I was a always an RPG geek (Baldurs Gate hardcore fan). I do not have enemies in the game (couple of friends though - yes), I would call myself a Tibia-boomer, respectfully following old-school rules, doing my thing and not getting into silly personal conflicts. 
I have never been a member of any guild.

Why do you wish to join Messiahs of Bedlam?

There are two main reasons, i.e:
- I do believe being a part of the community gives a lot more immersive experience to the game, I would love to hunt together and do some team-oriented quests with fellow members. 
- The other reason is your values. Recently, I have met LU HE. Having some bad experiences (being PK'ed couple of times on a very short span of time), I have randomly met LU HE during my way back to Venore. Not only she (the character is female so I will follow it accordingly) provided me with some valuable tips and a comforting word, also gave me some spare EQ (very useful for me at that moment). After that I realised, there are some decent and honorable players in the game and I would like to be part of the Bedlam, since we share the same values.
I do like to chat when I am free and having some casual fun with friendly people.

Roleplaying story

Well, I gotta say - I am not much of a story teller, however I love Herman Mellville's Moby Dick, so let me use this iconic book as an inspiration. ALthough it is not a fantasy book, it is so compelling.
My character Baruch Goldstikker is a guy coming from a small village. He have heard that becoming a whaler is both profitable and hell of a story career. After many long months patrolling waters near Edron, with bigger and smaller successes e.g many whales cought and many beers drank Wink there was a night, a night he will never forget...
He woke up under the deck, hearing the sailors screaming. All what he remembers from that night are the waves, the water flooding the ship and the mysterious howling heard from the distance. What was it, was it a dragon? a creature known only from old books and stories?
Next thing he remembers is waking up near Dark Cathedral (this is how the locals calls it), not even knowing his name. His friend, bitten by a Giant Spider told him that he must find any living survivors and tell the world their story..Unfortunately he died soon after...
Is he the only survivor from the the whaling boat? What Baruch remembers except his name? This, he will have to find out during his long, unknown journey over the game world...

Yours,
Baruch Goldstikker
Back to top Go down
Ethie
Admin
Admin
Ethie

PostSubject: Re: Baruch Goldstikker's application [Accepted]   Baruch Goldstikker's application [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2022 4:09 am

Hello Baruch

Thank you for your application! We'll get back to you in a few days.
Back to top Go down
Minervawand
Admin
Admin
Minervawand

PostSubject: Re: Baruch Goldstikker's application [Accepted]   Baruch Goldstikker's application [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2022 2:26 pm

Hey,

Just to make sure, you didnt hunt for Willy right? 
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/stephanie.vanree
Baruch
Nu'Ruk
Nu'Ruk

PostSubject: Re: Baruch Goldstikker's application [Accepted]   Baruch Goldstikker's application [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2022 10:24 pm

Hi there, 

Definitely not Willy. The one Baruch was chasing, was a beast, devil inside, some even says he's taken one's leg! Wink

Baruch/Marcin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baruch Goldstikker's application [Accepted]   Baruch Goldstikker's application [Accepted] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baruch Goldstikker's application [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1