Stone Shory Application. [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stone
Nu'Ruk
Nu'Ruk

Stone Shory Application. [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Stone Shory Application. [Accepted]   Stone Shory Application. [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2023 11:07 pm

Greetings Messiahs Of Bedlam Leaders,

I would be interested in joining the ranks of such a long standing guild. As following is my application;

Information About me! Cool

Hello! I am a 32y man, who has fallen on and off of tibia a lot. Recently the tibia bug got me again and im back at it, hooked specially to this characther i left behind. I have played in the past with Minerva and now that back at it being active i wish to join back in with you guys Smile

My life in Tibia
My characther Stone Shory Thunder. is a Fist skill only characther. As such my way of playing the game can be very dull, but rewarding in a way.You can usually find me online just filling up the beastiary or getting my fist skill up. At the moment i am sitting at 77 skill, working towards being the number one fist skill in all of tibia, and doing so without ever raising any other weapon skill.

Why do you wish to join Messiahs of Bedlam?

I mean, its an honor to be able to join. Its one of the oldest guild to ever exist, is RP friendly and has extensive Lore. I want to get back into the game because of tibian lore and get imersed in it, explore my characther in that way and connect it with what its existing backstory

Roleplaying story! study

Shory was once a young adventurer with dreams of becoming a powerful mage, paladin, or warrior. He sought the guidance of the Oracle, hoping to receive a vision of his destiny and a glimpse of his future. However, the Oracle saw something in Shory that frightened them and deemed him a potential threat to the stability of the Tibian world. As a result, the Oracle cast Shory out and forbade him from pursuing his dreams.

After being cast out by the Oracle, Shory left the Oracle's Temple in Rookgaard, feeling lost and alone. He spent many long months wandering the island, searching for a purpose and a way to prove the Oracle wrong. Rookgaard was a dangerous place, full of monsters and challenges, but Shory refused to give up. He honed his skills in unarmed combat and sought out new adventures, determined to find his place in the world. After many months on Rookgaard, Shory felt ready to leave the island and prove himself in the wider world. He swam from Rookgaard to Thais, losing track how many he spent in that sea.After arriving in Thais, Shory quickly realized that he was not as powerful or skilled as many of the other adventurers who called the city home. He felt like an outsider, insecure and unsure of his place in this new world.

To make matters worst, as if to mock him The Oracle allow the citizens of thais to comunicate one time and one time only directly with them. As if to defy the Oracle, Shory decided to send a letter, describing how he would break his fate and no one not even the oracle could stop him. The oracle was.. unfazed, mocking him further for his insolent rage and misplaced energy. 

Out of frustration, Shory journeyed deep into the troll tunnels near Thais, where he spent years honing his martial arts skills and fighting off trolls. He became obsessed with proving the Oracle wrong and showing that he could become strong and powerful without magic or weapons. One day, while exploring the tunnels, Shory was bitten by a venomous scorpion and left for dead in a well. He clung to life and managed to make his way to Kazordoon, where he was nursed back to health by the dwarves.

Grateful for their help, Shory settled in Kazordoon and made a home for himself near one of the shops in the city. He spent his days as a hermit, fighting off minotaurs and hunting down the horned fox, using his martial arts skills to defend himself and the city. Over time, Shory came to realize that he didn't need magic or weapons to become strong. He found inner strength and resilience through his struggles and battles, and learned to channel that energy into his fists. He became a respected figure in Kazordoon and a mentor to young dwarven fighters, teaching them the art of unarmed combat.

As for a next step, Shory may continue to train and mentor the next generation of fighters in Kazordoon, or he may set out on a new adventure to explore other parts of the Tibian world. Alternatively, he may become embroiled in a new conflict or challenge that puts his skills to the test and forces him to confront his inner demons once again. Maybe try and reach out to The Oracle, and figure out what their connection is. Only time will tell what lies ahead for him. Nowadays he sees his early life and his events with the oracle as a necessary change, and wonders what will is the meaning of his own existence.

Yours
Stone Shory
Back to top Go down
Ethie
Admin
Admin
Ethie

Stone Shory Application. [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Shory Application. [Accepted]   Stone Shory Application. [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2023 1:53 pm

Heyhey!

Thank you for your application! We will get back to you in a few days, please keep an eye on your in-game mailbox!

Ethie
Back to top Go down

Stone Shory Application. [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1