Leane Sedai application [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leane Sedai
Messiahs Guild Member
Messiahs Guild Member

Leane Sedai application [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Leane Sedai application [Accepted]   Leane Sedai application [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2023 11:40 am

Greetings Messiahs Of Bedlam Leaders,

I would be interested in joining the ranks of such a long standing guild. As following is my application;

Real life information
I'm a 42 year old male. I live in the Netherlands. My real name is Richard. I enjoy tibia and have since i started playing back in 2001.

Information about your life in tibia
My new main character is Leane Sedai, she is a lvl 130 Elder Druid. This is my New main cause my old Elder Druid moved to Refugia and I wanted to start over where I began in Antica.
To those who know me i am a good friendly person who enjoys chatting and hunting. I quest from time to time but i do not always enjoy this (sometimes those quests can be tedious beyond belief).
I am a mix of questing, RPGing and hunting type of player as i enjoy all aspects of tibia. The only part of tibia I do not enjoy is killing other players, causing issues or such. I am not afraid to defend myself or others, but will always choose the peaceful road if there is one.
I have been in many different guilds over my tibian life. I have been in Dark Side, The Rising Phoenix, Black Dragons and also been part of Messiahs of Bedlam. I still have my old characters in most of these guilds. But Leane Sedai hasn't been part of a guild yet and wanted to be part of Messiahs again for Instill have man old friends here.
I have MANY friends on tibia, most of who i met here on antica. Minervawand has knows me for some time now.
I dont have enemies (atleast not that i know of) i try not to cause drama, and when there is drama i normally settle it so it does not involve others or effect others. Diplomacy is always my first course of action.
I just play tibia to have fun, meet new people and enjoy playing a game i have grown up with.

Why do you wish to join Messiahs of Bedlam?
Im looking for an active group of people who are friendly and helpful. A guild who is happy to hang out and chat, aswell as hunt and quest. A guild that supports it members and has active leaders who work for the best interest of the guild.
Im a friendly player who enjoys spending time talking and helping out people. I would be interested in team hunts, quest runs (where im able to help), bosses and anything else that may be needed. Im happy to help where i can when i can.
I expect an active group of people who are friendly and helpful. A guild who is happy to hang out and chat, aswell as hunt and quest. A guild that supports it members and has active leaders who work for the best interest of the guild

Roleplaying story
Will follow later 

Well thats the story of my characters, i hope you enjoyed it as much as i enjoyed writing it. Cant wait to hear from you and look forward to being a member of your wonderful guild.

Yours,
Leane Sedai
Back to top Go down
Minervawand
Admin
Admin
Minervawand

PostSubject: Re: Leane Sedai application [Accepted]   Leane Sedai application [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2023 1:42 pm

Hey Very Happy
Good to see your application!
I will forward it and aks them to forgive you for not having your rpg written. 
You will hear from us soon!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/stephanie.vanree
Leane Sedai
Messiahs Guild Member
Messiahs Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Leane Sedai application [Accepted]   Leane Sedai application [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2023 2:00 pm

Dinner was calling in real life so had to post or lose the work. Thanks for forgiving me Minervawand =D
Back to top Go down
Minervawand
Admin
Admin
Minervawand

PostSubject: Re: Leane Sedai application [Accepted]   Leane Sedai application [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2023 2:02 pm

hope dinner was worth it hahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/stephanie.vanree
Leane Sedai
Messiahs Guild Member
Messiahs Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Leane Sedai application [Accepted]   Leane Sedai application [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2023 2:03 pm

Always. The love of a man... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leane Sedai application [Accepted]   Leane Sedai application [Accepted] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leane Sedai application [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1