HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Re: Sherfus ~ Hunting with a man.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Emmiie

PostSubject: Re: Sherfus ~ Hunting with a man.   Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:57 am

Read Sherfus's RPG "THIS IS IMPORTANT!" ~ Womens guide - first. : )
~

Guide to hunting with a man. Since we have some Ladies in the guild, please read about it. This could save your life! lol!

~

In general:
A man only hunts for experience. So, in the words of Ash Catchem from pokemon. "I want to be the very best, the best there ever was." He cares too much for levels, and what is bigger. 0.o

In mating season, the man transforms into a homicidal maniac... Desperate to get the attention of a Lady. However, that is an entirely different lesson and not covered in this short guide.

-

The preparations:
Make sure his telephone is unplugged, mobile is turned off, and MSN is uninstalled. As the male is easily distracted, and can only focus on one thing at a time. xD

Also, hide his "magazines" thoroughly, along with his xbox games, and check the TV guide for any shows that may have hot girls that are distracting. This is just a precaution, because your man is most likely to leave you in the middle of a spawn- to check out that girl on TV that his friend says it hot. -.-

-

Warning~

Incase of a random PK attack!
Do not panic, as your man will go into defencive mode- no matter how high the level attacking you is. But, whatever you do. Do not kill the PK. The man may get offended by this, as he will want to prove how macho he is. ~ Thus, act like the damsil in distress. He will get a good ego boost, if he saves you. And thus, a happy hunt. ^^

Incase of a lovely Lady!
The man will often bring everything to the hunt, so you will not need to prepare. However, if a cute girl walks by. Be prepared! He is most likely to leave you stranded, in the middle of a drag spawn or not, to go talk and prove his strength to the estrange girl.

Incase of good loot!
Don't even bother checking for loot, as the odds are that he has already taken it... In some cases, he will go as far as to say that some noob took it. Just so you don't steal it off him.

Incase of a war!
Even if this particular man is not envolved. If there is a good war, he will instantly log - once again leaving you. Saying something like "wait here" or "BRB" ~ In this case, he will not be back for a good 5-10 minutes as he is probably logging onto his noob char to try and sneek a peek at the war.

-

(Random information.)
Your fellow man, often dresses uncowardinatedly. Lady's often mistake this as the man having no fashion sence. This is wrong. The average man "purposely" dresses strange to attack the Ladies attention. It is a little manover known as peacocking Wink

-

Patients:
The Lady must learn a great deal of paitents, as the man could very easily get bored and start attacking you at any given time. This could go to ways, sometimes the man will attack you too show his strength and show off to a pretty Lady. Other times he will be testing how hard he can hit. An easy way to avoid this is to simply not join party. >.<

-

The hunt:
Never hit higher then the man, as he may get offended and start killing you. ~

And be sure to have potions on CTRL, at all times. !! The man likes to beat the monster, so is likely to be stuborn and not want to waste heals. (Lol Kosem ~ Just kidding OFC.) :p

If the man blocks for you, be sure to give him compliments. Tell him how strong he is, even if he is constantly on red HP. A happy man, is a friendly man. Smile

-

The aftermath:
Be patient and tell him that he did well and that you’re not grumpy that the hunt lasted way too long, he made you walk there to save money, and you only made 5gp profit.

And naturally you want to hunt with him again...

~

Just so everyone knows, this is just a joke! I am only playing around, so don't get offended. It's a RE: To Sherfus's RPG. I thought his was really funny, and couldn't stop laughing. I like to joke around. So i decided to make one of my own. Smile

Kind reguards,
Lady Emmiie. jocolor

P.s "I love the show the Bachelor" Lmao! ~ Sherfus. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broken Sight

PostSubject: ...   Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:12 pm

The hunt:
Never hit higher then the man, as he may get offended and start killing you. ~

And be sure to have potions on CTRL, at all times. !! The man likes to beat the monster, so is likely to be stuborn and not want to waste heals. (Lol Kosem ~ Just kidding OFC.) :p

If the man blocks for you, be sure to give him compliments. Tell him how strong he is, even if he is constantly on red HP. A happy man, is a friendly man.

-

The aftermath:
Be patient and tell him that he did well and that you’re not grumpy that the hunt lasted way too long, he made you walk there to save money, and you only made 5gp profit.

i loved it, keep it up Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sherfus
Dark Veil/Seraph
Dark Veil/Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Re: Sherfus ~ Hunting with a man.   Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:36 pm

: affraid

OMG!!!!!! She says all we doo!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha

Nice Topic!!!! I love it, hahahahaha

Good Job cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Emmiie

PostSubject: Re: Re: Sherfus ~ Hunting with a man.   Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:51 pm

Lol, thank you Smile

I was actually going to add in something about a man taking his anger out on the keyboard. Haha. But i wasn't sure if that was all men, or just Samurai Fool? Haha. Only kidding. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broken Sight

PostSubject: ..   Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:10 pm

if my keyboard what not part of my laptop i would have smashed it like 100 times by now i hate my keyboard it to damn small. hint if you see one man do something "not to odd you know what i mean" more likly the next guy is doing something simaller geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Giagowen
Black Veil/Consul
Black Veil/Consul

PostSubject: Re: Re: Sherfus ~ Hunting with a man.   Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:46 pm

cheers

This is a total WIN i must admit !!!! hahaha

it cracked me!!

Niceeee ... keep it up cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady Emmiie

PostSubject: Re: Re: Sherfus ~ Hunting with a man.   Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:09 am

Haha thank you. Smile

I might make another one soon. I was thinking of making a guide to questing with a male Razz

~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rixon Whimpy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Re: Sherfus ~ Hunting with a man.   Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:49 pm

hahahaha great thread XD

make moar plz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Princess Assiram

PostSubject: Re: Re: Sherfus ~ Hunting with a man.   Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:39 pm

i loved that <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re: Sherfus ~ Hunting with a man.   

Back to top Go down

Re: Sherfus ~ Hunting with a man.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MoB Public Forums :: Role Play-
Jump to: