HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Mustane. Look.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ruthless-tommy

PostSubject: Mustane. Look.   Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:39 pm

You're being narrow minded.
Are you too lazy to have a decent conversation about this?

Or do you think that you can just tell what sort of a person I am and what sort of meanings my messages have, and that you understand the situation?
If you explain your opinion, and cut the conversation off after that, you don't realize the fact that there can always be a rational explanation to everything. Don't think you know what sort of a person I am, don't think that you see the big picture before I'm done talking.

If you choose not to respond, you choose not to know. Which means you don't give a shit. And if you don't give a shit then k. I see where we're going, I see what this is, and more importantly I get the picture of your guild.

I give you the credit that I assume that the answer to the first question is no, but if it is yes, then I'm sorry I bothered you.

If you want to know, then open the first thread so that I can express myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mustane
Red Veil/Krull Nuk
Red Veil/Krull Nuk

PostSubject: Re: Mustane. Look.   Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:52 pm

The conversation ended when you insult my members and guild in game channel. That was your mistake not mine.

20:11 Grimdred [24]: Hail Mustane, bringer of justice!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://messiahs.darkbb.com
Ruthless-tommy

PostSubject: Re: Mustane. Look.   Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:30 pm

I didn't call anyone a retard, I asked a member of yours if he was a retard.
And that didn't happen in game chat except for the fact that I w/w:ed it to game chat while there was no MoB member I could possibly intentionally direct it to. Besides Zeltra called me the dumbest person in antica too. I didn't take that personally.
And the botter / pa accusations, as I said in the first thread were not direct, and they were merely questions too, as you can see from the build of the sentence used in game chat.

I know its my choice to kill someone, and I have to deal with the consequenses. But if he was a botter, there shouldn't be any consequenses? Or do you think there should? Is me killing a botter a reason to kill me?

I knew the risks; that there will be these ppl who charge in and trust their friends blindly (I used to do that, theres nothing wrong with it, but as you said, you have to be able to deal with the consequenses; some noob that takes it personally and starts screaming for help in game chat).

And I wouldn't have cared if I had died, its justice I care about. And I did my part completing justice. Either they make bots legal, or botters are free meat to kill and ban etc. Its just not fair if other ppl gain an unfair advantage WITH the acceptance of the community.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terexin
Red Veil/Krull Nuk
Red Veil/Krull Nuk

PostSubject: Re: Mustane. Look.   Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:01 pm

Your adding a lot of fuel to the fire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruthless-tommy

PostSubject: Re: Mustane. Look.   Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:50 am

Pofuvan wrote:
Your adding a lot of fuel to the fire.

What's that supposed to mean? I'm just telling how things are; the truth. Solving missunderstandings and explaining my point of view. I don't see how that phrase of words describes what I'm doing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fingolfin
Red Veil/Krull Nuk
Red Veil/Krull Nuk

PostSubject: Re: Mustane. Look.   Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:26 am

Mustane is always pro diplomacy,as we as a guild are, but, from what I saw, you really didnt help when you were talking bad about our guild and our members.
I must say that you dont need to call us PA to mean that, just by bringing it to public is an act of badmouthing, well I guess i really dont have to tell you that since you seems to be pretty good at using words Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruthless-tommy

PostSubject: Re: Mustane. Look.   Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:59 am

Fingolfin wrote:
Mustane is always pro diplomacy,as we as a guild are, but, from what I saw, you really didnt help when you were talking bad about our guild and our members.
I must say that you dont need to call us PA to mean that, just by bringing it to public is an act of badmouthing, well I guess i really dont have to tell you that since you seems to be pretty good at using words Rolling Eyes

I think that every single interaction that any guild does to anyone outside the guild, should be known by everyone.

I mean in my opinion people should know what sort of a guild you are. Unless you think

"A Messiah is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His sword defends the helpless, His might upholds the weak. His wrath undoes the wicked, His word speaks only truth.// ~ Established :July 2001.~"

That this sentence tells everything needed about your guild? How else could people know what sort of a guild you are, unless someone would tell what happened every now and then? How is it fair, that people who apply for this guild, know next to nothing about this guild, and yet in your forum application you encourage them to tell everything about themselves.

I did not lie. I told the community (in this case only the people who were watching game chat) what happened, and what I assumed based on what happened. I did mention the fact that it was my assumption, or at least that could be assumed from the form of my statements. And the previous statement pretty much means that I informed people of what you just did, which gives them an impression of what you are.
The same way I've heard people say positive things about guilds in game chat, for example "Hey guyz, I just saw a bey member give me his spawn! Didn't see that coming!" Though surely you realize that people only tell things, that they find interesting.
So whether people tell a negative or a positive thing about you, depends on what they previously thought of you. For example: If I get random pked by a random pk guild, I don't talk about it in game chat, since everyone knows they do that, and there is nothing special in it. Then again if a very nice guild, known to be very polite decides to kill me, that's when I'm surprised and want to share my experiences with other people.
In this case I knew nothing about you, but thought you were one of those basic guilds with ok leaders etc. I asked my friends around, and one of my friend seemed very surprised that MoB responded like this, and told me that Mustane is a straight forward man who deals with things "the right way", and encouraged me to talk it over with Mustane, which I tried. But my friend had to be even more disappointed to see that Mustane only ignored me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mustane
Red Veil/Krull Nuk
Red Veil/Krull Nuk

PostSubject: Re: Mustane. Look.   Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:20 am

99% of people , dont try to solve problems with me by first saying things like "more MoB pas..", calling me lazy at my guild forum,making accusatory assumptions in public to make others believe we are all a bunch of botters, you must be fairly new at this game, because diplomacy must start with diplomacy, not rhetoric, trash talk and out right disrespect. We have existed since 2001, by now people know what we stand for, and 1 thing I will never tolerate is a hot head bad mouthing my mates or my guild, then wondering why I wont play nice with them.

You can post here all day long, you can make all the statements and assumptions you want, and really you should consider taking back some of what you said, because if we were in fact "PA" we would be hunting you down or demanding some payment simply based on your insults and behaviour in game channel. That has not been the case,thus far; however you really are pushing alot of buttons.

You have stated your issue, I have read and understood it. You said you will bring proofs next time..then do so and stop digging this hole deeper than it already is.

If you notice our "diplomacy " forum is fairly empty. Nothing has been moved, we simply arent the PAs or botters you wish to believe,or there would be threads by many more people here, think about it.

I am done replying here. You are free to post here as much as you want if that somehow makes you feel some resolution. Next time try approaching me with a degree of integrity and hold your tongue when you are angry and maybe you will see how diplomatic I really am. In the mean time, I must inform you , even the most Diplomatic have limits..

20:11 Grimdred [24]: Hail Mustane, bringer of justice!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://messiahs.darkbb.com
Ruthless-tommy

PostSubject: Re: Mustane. Look.   Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:09 pm

Mustane wrote:
99% of people , dont try to solve problems with me by first saying things like "more MoB pas..", calling me lazy at my guild forum,making accusatory assumptions in public to make others believe we are all a bunch of botters, you must be fairly new at this game, because diplomacy must start with diplomacy, not rhetoric, trash talk and out right disrespect. We have existed since 2001, by now people know what we stand for, and 1 thing I will never tolerate is a hot head bad mouthing my mates or my guild, then wondering why I wont play nice with them.

You can post here all day long, you can make all the statements and assumptions you want, and really you should consider taking back some of what you said, because if we were in fact "PA" we would be hunting you down or demanding some payment simply based on your insults and behaviour in game channel. That has not been the case,thus far; however you really are pushing alot of buttons.

You have stated your issue, I have read and understood it. You said you will bring proofs next time..then do so and stop digging this hole deeper than it already is.

If you notice our "diplomacy " forum is fairly empty. Nothing has been moved, we simply arent the PAs or botters you wish to believe,or there would be threads by many more people here, think about it.

I am done replying here. You are free to post here as much as you want if that somehow makes you feel some resolution. Next time try approaching me with a degree of integrity and hold your tongue when you are angry and maybe you will see how diplomatic I really am. In the mean time, I must inform you , even the most Diplomatic have limits..

To me it seems like you havent read anything I said after my first post. But have it any way you want. I now assume that if zeltra or neos erus attacks me again for what I did, me and my friends can kill them without getting any problems from MoB.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fingolfin
Red Veil/Krull Nuk
Red Veil/Krull Nuk

PostSubject: Re: Mustane. Look.   Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:54 pm

So, what do you want?
You come accusing the guild of being PAs and botters, which as Mustane said, would be reason enough for most guilds to hunt you down, but yet, we let you write on our boards about it.
Now you are saying that our leaders are bad cause we didnt bow down to your wishes and kicked them? or whatever you want us to do.
Also you say that we arent people that do things the right way? So once again you are accusing us of something we arent? you can ask as much as you want, we do our best to solve all problems without blood, and in most cases, it works.
But, seriously, I dont know what you want, you didnt die or anything, Neos already answered you that he could kill the girl if you prove us she is botting, so what is the big deal?!!?
Are you trying to create trouble where there is no reason for?

I think someone said it before, but I guess you cant read. WE DO NOT PROTECT BOTS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gorefiend
Seraph
Seraph

PostSubject: Hello Tommy   Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:58 pm

That is in fact not true. You are not using diplomatic measures, you are using insults and aggravation to try to get a response. You are here wanting us to feed your need for attention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Mustane. Look.   Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:09 pm

This Just Seems like a waste of time to me guys. So tommy or whoever you may be, have a nice day and keep to ur own affarirs, u make ur own bed lay in it.

Cya on the lake, Bass
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mustane. Look.   

Back to top Go down

Mustane. Look.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MoB Public Forums :: Diplomacy-
Jump to: