HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Zeltra and Neos Erus attacked me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ruthless-tommy

PostSubject: Zeltra and Neos Erus attacked me.   Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:57 pm

Now I'll try to make as good of a condense of my subject here as I can.

I killed Casmira Saris (botting).
5mins later Neos Erus comes to kill me.
After 10~? minutes trying to kill me, Zeltra comes to help him.

Yet I manage to escape and log.

I don't have any proof. I'd like to hear Neos Erus's and Zeltras response, to what happened in their opinion.

Even though the obvious thing is that they will be claiming that Casmira Saris wasn't botting. But anyways I'd like to hear them say something.

One thing is certain: Casmira Saris was botting, there is no doubt about it.

Also I have a question to the guild: "If you knew Casmira Saris was botting, would you accept this behavior?"
Since if you don't care about justice then there's no use for me posting here to begin with, except that this lets me know what to expect from you in the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neos Erus

PostSubject: Re: Zeltra and Neos Erus attacked me.   Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:21 pm

Wanna know what happen? You killed my friend Casmira Saris without a warning. After that I went after you without making any questions since that how you treated my friend. Zeltra came later to help. Then you started saying negative stuff in game chat and calling Zeltra and I botters.
Do you really think that way we gonna be glad to work things out with you? No. YOu do not come here seeking for justice after talking bad shit about mob on chat and calling me or Zeltra a botter.

But cause we do care about it im gonna give you a chance.

Give me that cam you said you have that shows Casmira Saris botting and i will rook her myself. cause seriously, your word is not enough for me lol

If you do not got any proves then dont bother me again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mustane
Red Veil/Krull Nuk
Red Veil/Krull Nuk

PostSubject: Re: Zeltra and Neos Erus attacked me.   Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:12 pm

A little thing , you chose to kill a player,it is at your own choice/consequence-always.

I saw you calling my guild/members retards, botters and power abusers in game channel,because you thought you could take a perhaps easy kill on someone and it did not go your way.

Nothing more to say on this.

20:11 Grimdred [24]: Hail Mustane, bringer of justice!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://messiahs.darkbb.com
Ruthless-tommy

PostSubject: Re: Zeltra and Neos Erus attacked me.   Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:18 pm

Neos Erus wrote:
Wanna know what happen? You killed my friend Casmira Saris without a warning.
After that I went after you without making any questions since that how you treated my friend. Zeltra came later to help. Then you started saying negative stuff in game chat and calling Zeltra and I botters.

Do you really think that way we gonna be glad to work things out with you? No. YOu do not come here seeking for justice after talking bad shit about mob on chat and calling me or Zeltra a botter.

But cause we do care about it im gonna give you a chance.

Give me that cam you said you have that shows Casmira Saris botting and i will rook her myself. cause seriously, your word is not enough for me lol
If you do not got any proves then dont bother me again.

Why should I warn her if she wont hear anyways, since she is afk and botting, which I tested.

I didn't directly call you botters. First during the stairhop I thought I'd try to seek help and information from gamechat, since I don't know anything about your guild. I asked if MoB was a pa botguild, which it seemed since you came killing me after I killed a botter, along with another MoB member. And later I suggested that maybe you are botters, since you're defending one (Is there anyone who defends botters and is not one himself?). But never directly called you botters.

You don't have to be glad to work things out with me, as a matter of fact I don't think you'd be glad to work things out with anyone. And as I previously mentioned I never directly called anyone but Casmira Saris a botter.

I do realize that my word isn't enough for you. And the whole cam thing was a bluff. Though I can bet my penis on the fact that she is a botter. And she is such a botter too that I bet I'll catch her botting again, and when that happens, I'll be really getting the proof. Smile

Also I expect you to keep your end of the deal. If I find and prove her botting, you rook her with that char.

PS: I'm sure she bots, because my friend first checked that she was botting, messaged like 10 times and followed her around, and when I came there, I said hi, waited for a response which I didn't get, and killed her.
PS2: I hope you wont warn her about this, since if you do, I probably wont be able to get the proof..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeltra and Neos Erus attacked me.   

Back to top Go down

Zeltra and Neos Erus attacked me.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MoB Public Forums :: Diplomacy-
Jump to: