HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Quest: Cults of TIbia: Secrets of the Sandy Cave(life)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZeonlyTommyP
Nu Ruk
Nu Ruk

PostSubject: Quest: Cults of TIbia: Secrets of the Sandy Cave(life)   Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:58 am

Trying to get a team to together to kill this Boss; easy quest doesn't take long to get to the boss, who wants to do it?

The Secret of the Sandy Cave (Life)
Go to the last floor of the Dark Pyramid, then down the hole here. Walk north then west to find Angelo. Ask him about results and then tell him he should be worried about his workers, who are lost in the sandy cave. Say yes to accept his mission of looking for his workers.
Now you have to investigate the sandy caves. You'll find one Giant Spider and several Bonebeasts and Putrid Mummy during your missions. The Putrid Mummies are much stronger than a regular Mummy but you can still easily outrun then, since they are slow. Follow the cave all the way to the south-east, and rope yourself one flor up. Go north and go up again. Now go east to find a teleport, here. Enter the teleport and walk east to find the Oasis. Your questlog should receive an update and then you cant exit the Oasis through the teleport south of it. Go back to Angelo .
Intrigued by the Oasis, once you ask you to investigate it and will give you a Tool for Analyzing Fluids. Go back to the Oasis and use the tool to collect some water on its western side, here. Go back to Angelo and report your mission.
After analyzing the water sample you brought to him, Angelo will ask you to apply a counteragent to the water and will give you a tube with Pink Fluid. Again, go to the Oasis and use the Pink Fluid on the same spot you took a water sample. The water will change to a green dirty form (in fact, you get teleported to a similar room north of the clean Oasis). In this room you will find the lever to access the boss room, but you don't need to do it now and can come back later with the necessary team and supplies.

The battle against The Sandking

Note¹: Do NOT attack the Sand Vortexes. They are immortal and will reflect all damaged back to you, which can be fatal when using large area spells.
Note²: If The Sandking steps on Sand Brood and Enraged Sand Brood corpses, it will heal for 7500 hitpoints. In order to avoid that, move the corpses near the walls of the room or disintegrate them.
The fight against The Sandking happens in 3 stages:
Stage 1:
The Sandking will spawn in the center of the room. Attack it with all your firepower until it disappears. When this happens, Sand Vortexes and Sand Broods will spawn in the room. You have to kill a certain number of Sand Broods in order to make The Sandking appear again. This will have to be done a few times until The Sandking reaches around 50% of his total hitpoints and you move to stage 2.
Stage 2:
The Sandking will now triplicate itself and you'll have to deal with 3 bosses. They all share the same hitpoints, however, so it doesn't matter which one you attack. During this stage Enraged Sand Broods will start spawning, make sure you don't forget to deal with their corpses. When you kill the bosses you'll move to the final and third stage of the fight.
Stage 3:
This is the final stage. The Sandking will now be much weaker and slower. Just attack it until it's dead.
After killing the boss, report back to Gerimor to receive 50,000 Experience Points

The Secret of the Sandy Cave

HideShow - Switch Color

Player: hi
Angelo: The Druid of Crunor? He told you that a new cave appeared here? That's right. I'm the head of a project that tries to find out more about this new area.
Angelo: The project is called 'Sandy Cave Project' and is funded by the MoTA. Its goal is the investigation of this cave.
Player: cave
Angelo: We don't know exactly why this cave has now exposed an entry via the dark pyramid. It seems that the cave already existed for a long time, however, without a connection to our world. Maybe some smaller earth movements have changed the situation.
Player: dark pyramid
Angelo: We don't know yet to which extent the cave and the dark pyramid belong together. This is what we try to find out. Maybe the history of this place has to be rewritten.
Player: MoTA
Angelo: MoTA is short for the recently founded Museum of Tibian Arts. We work together in close collaboration. New results are communicated to the museum instantly.
Player: results
Angelo: We have no scientific results so far to reach our goal, because my workers aren't back yet. Should I be worried?
Player: worried
Angelo: Then I have to find out why they don't return. But I'm old and my back aches. Would you like to go there and look for my workers?
Player: yes
Angelo: Fantastic! Go there and then tell me what you've seen. I've opened the door for you. Take care of yourself!
After discovering the oasis:
HideShow - Switch Color

Angelo: How is your mission going?
Player: mission
Angelo: The scientists are still missing? You just found some strange green-shining mummies and a big oasis? I give you this analysis tool for the water of the oasis. Maybe that's the key. Could you bring me a sample of this water?
Angelo: Very good! Hopefully, analysing this sample will get us closer to the solution of this mystery.
After bringing the sample of water:
HideShow - Switch Color

Angelo: How is your mission going?
Player: mission
Angelo: Do you have the sample I asked you for?
Angelo: Thanks a lot. Let me check the result. Well, I think you need this counteragent. Please apply it to the oasis!
After applying the counteragent but not fighting the boss:
HideShow - Switch Color

Angelo: What has happened? You applied the counteragent to the oasis and then it was destroyed by a sandstorm? Keep on investigating the place.
After defeating The Sandking:
HideShow - Switch Color

Angelo: Just get out of my way! You killed this beautiful creature. I have nothing more to say. Damn druid of Crunor!
HideShow - Switch Color

Player: life
Gerimor: Thanks a lot. You have revealed the mystery of this cult and killed the sandking. ... Gerimor: The signature AM you have seen, could stand for 'Aeterna Exsistentia' regarding the eternal life. As a reward I give this to you.

Overview

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minervawand
Red Veil/Krull Nuk
Red Veil/Krull Nuk

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Cults of TIbia: Secrets of the Sandy Cave(life)   Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:23 am

Do you wanne do only this part of that quest?

02:04 Kenre Sky [114]: you are right ( because you are a woman )

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/stephanie.vanree
ZeonlyTommyP
Nu Ruk
Nu Ruk

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Cults of TIbia: Secrets of the Sandy Cave(life)   Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:25 pm

Im down to do the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minervawand
Red Veil/Krull Nuk
Red Veil/Krull Nuk

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Cults of TIbia: Secrets of the Sandy Cave(life)   Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:26 pm

I have looked the quest up on wiki and I don't really understand it.
So you need to help me with it.

Sent from Topic'it App

02:04 Kenre Sky [114]: you are right ( because you are a woman )

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/stephanie.vanree
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Cults of TIbia: Secrets of the Sandy Cave(life)   

Back to top Go down

Quest: Cults of TIbia: Secrets of the Sandy Cave(life)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MoB Public Forums :: MoB Public-
Jump to: