Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZeonlyTommyP
Cleric
Cleric

PostSubject: A Tale of Demons   Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:30 pm

A Tale Of Demons: Volume I By
Slaythenia, Master Sorcerer
Trustee of the Exiled Affliction, a Warden Of Tibia.
The day was like any other, i awoke in good spirits to the sounds of ocean waves crashing against my beloved tower on the small island of Meriana. For awhile i lay in my hammock and pondered what fortuitous events this day held in store, the world has been particularly violent of late and I have had to tread carefully. Every day there is a forebidding feeling that has seeped deep into my bones, that impending doom is all around me. How long will this world last? Is the end coming soon? Will i live to see another day? .... Pulling myself from these dark thoughts, i decended the stairs of my tower and coulnd't help but admire the fruits of my adventures. My mountains of gems, precious armors, powerful amulets, ancient sceptors, and my most beloved adorable possesion of all MY BABY SEAL DOLL..

A Tale of Demons Volume II
by
Slaythenia, Master Sorcerer, Trustee of the Exiled Affliction, A Warden of Tibia.
The day was bright with opportunity well rested and full of stamina i set out on a journey to Fenrock, but first a quick stop in Edron for supplies. As i entered the city i was surprised to be approached by a fellow master sorcerer, he approached me and asked if i would like to join a quest for the infamous Demon Helmet. I was skeptical and suspicious as any educated tibian would be to requests such as this. As many un-wary adventurers have fallen prey to nefarious plots that started with a simple request such as this. Weighing the risk i decided to partake in the quest.

A Tale of Demons Volume III
By Slaythenia, Master Sorcerer, Trustee of The Exiled Affliction, A Warden of Tibia.
Having just resupplied i wasted no time in following this master sorcerer into the depths of the Edron Hero cave. He assured me his powerful friends were on their way. Everything about this seemed dangerous, and i was taking a great risk and facing the unknown with these new accquaintances. Casting spell after spell, we finally made it to the bottom floor of the dungeon. Once there we sat in wait for this mysterious "friend" to finally appear.. Was this all for naught? Was i waiting for my impending doom and death? as i stood silently and pondered these thoughts i couldnt help but feel the tendrils of fear beggining to grip me. And then out of no where a savage looking character appeared out of nowhere in full assassin gear riding a black panther he went by the name of Mister Swee. That is when i lost all hope. I was dead i knew i was about die and i could do nothing about it....

A Tale of Demons Volume IV
by Slaythenia, Master Sorcerer, Trustee of The Exiled Affliction, A Warden of Tibia.
Any moment would be my last, i knew i made a mistake by coming here.. As my mind raced and i began to plot my escape, Mister Swee jovially interrupted my panic and greeted me. I was surprised by such courtesy, for Dolera isn't known for its hospitality. After a few moments and reassurance i realized there would be no one dying today and that we were legitamatly going to do the quest. After another equally powerful friend showed up we entered through the quest door. Through waves upon waves of fire elementals we made our way to the deadly demons, throughout the caverns you could here their satanic roars and promises of death. Determined to face this gauntlet and return unscathed we forged ahead. The demons were awaiting us as we stepped through the portal. luckily they were no match for the mighty party i found myself a part of. Demon after Demon was slain until we finally reached the treasure room

A Tale of Demons Volume V
by Slaythenia, Master Sorcerer, Trustee of The Exiled Affliction, A Warden of Tibia.
I couldn't believe it, out of all the possibilities this day held that i would be standing in front of this treasure chest. Heart still pounding from the adrenaline of the fight i reached forward and opened the chest. Exalted there it sat, the coveted helmet that i had so longed to have in my possession and it was now mine. Overcome with joy i congratulated my fellow companions and sincerely thanked them for the opportunity to accompany them on this daunting quest. Throughout this quest i was full of doubts and fear, but in the end it payed off and a valuable lesson was learned. If you don't take risks from time to time you will never be rewarded. And new friends can be anywhere so don't be afraid to join a quest, for with new companions comes new adventures, new possibilites, and new rewards. Until next time friends, farewell.

Slaythenia,
Master Sorcerer, Chief of the Exiled Affliction, A Squire of Tibia
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minervawand
Red Veil/Krull Nuk
Red Veil/Krull Nuk

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Demons   Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:09 am

Amazingly written! Awsome story!

02:04 Kenre Sky [114]: you are right ( because you are a woman )

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/stephanie.vanree
ZeonlyTommyP
Cleric
Cleric

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Demons   Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:03 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Demons   

Back to top Go down

A Tale of Demons